Hungry? ...Heating Instructions
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Unwrap the biscuits and remove from plastic wrap. Let thaw just enough to un-stack.
- Un-stack and wrap completely on one layer in aluminum foil.
- Bake in oven for 25-30 minutes. Open the foil for the last 3-5 minutes of baking so that the biscuit tops become crispy and golden brown.
- Let the biscuits rest for a couple of minutes before enjoying.
- For the Shortcakes the only change in the above directions is the temperature—preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Are you buttering those biscuits? ...serving suggestions
Now our biscuits are downright delicious right out of the oven, but here are a few ways we enjoy them best.
~Enjoy the Cinnamon biscuits in morning or at teatime with coffee or tea and an ambrosia or fruit salad.
~The Cheese and Buttermilk shine alone or filled with petite fried chicken and aioli or chicken or shrimp salad for tailgates or tea parties.
~The Country Ham is the perfect cocktail hors d’oeuvre – complementing champagne and spiced pecans.
~The Shortcakes are simply divine with lightly whipped cream and your favorite fruit.