When I think of food to serve while entertaining, the first dish that comes to mind is a dip. There are so many variations of dips out there! One of our favorites is cheese dip, pimento cheese dip to be exact. This Pimento Cheese Queso Olé is the second recipe of our tailgating series and is guaranteed to please. Check out the recipe and more fabulous tailgating tips on the Draper James Love, Reese blog.
- 15 ounces of pimento cheese
- 1/4 lb of Chorizo Mexican sausage, crumbled and cooked
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 lb of tomatoes, peeled, chopped, and drained
- 1 tbsp of your favorite hot sauce
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the above ingredients together an put into a 9 inch cast iron skillet.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with tortilla chips.