Cup, a Cup, a Savory Cobbler
Posted by Callies Biscuits on
- - 1 stick of salted butter
- 1 heaping cup of cooked butter beans, or any beans or peas you like
- 1 heaping cup of tomatoes, I used heirloom cherry tomatoes
- 1 heaping cup of cooked and chopped chicken, I like boneless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon fresh chives, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh chopped parsley for garnish
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
1. Whisk the above three ingredients together and set aside
1. On a stovetop melt the butter in a cast iron skillet.
1. Once melted pull off the stovetop and add the batter.
1. Next add the butter beans, tomatoes, chicken, and chives evenly around the skillet
1. Bake in oven for 40-45 minutes until golden brown.
- - 1 cup of self rising flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard