Posted by Callies Biscuits on
It's hard to believe the first month of 2019 is coming to a close. Time sure flies, especially when you're having fun! While we were in San Francisco for the Winter Fancy Food Show, we had a great time seeing fellow Specialty Food Association members and their wonderful products. It is fascinating how the food world has flourished over the years. As we walked around the exhibit halls, we took a stroll down aisles of cheeses. There were cheeses from all over the world and available in every style you could possibly think of. Of course, we had to sample!
When I came home, I was still thinking of the different cheeses and all of the amazing food we'd had over the weekend. We had some friends over for Sunday Funday and I decided to serve baked brie. Simple and delicious! Since there is always a bag of pecans in my pantry, I thought I'd crumble those and use our Raspberry Pepper Preserves to finish the decadent appetizer. It was a major hit. In fact, it's been requested that I make this dish for this weekend's big game.
- - 1 Wheel of Brie (8 ounces)
- ½ cup Callie’s Raspberry Pepper Preserves
- ½ cup Callie’s Cocktail Pecans, roughly chopped
- Your favorite crackers for serving
- 1. Preheat oven to 350. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. Place the wheel of brie on the parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
1. While the brie is baking, in a small bowl combine the raspberry pepper preserves and chopped pecans.
1. After 20 minutes, remove brie from oven. Top with the raspberry pepper preserves and pecans. Place back in the oven for another 5 minutes.
1. Remove from oven and carefully transfer to a serving dish.
1. Serve immediately with your favorite crackers and enjoy!