Posted by Callies Biscuits on
I usually put out chili, hot dogs, and Frito Pie with plenty of toppings or Slow Cooker Pulled Pork with buns, fresh pickles, coleslaw, and extra sauce. My dad would accuse me of being way too fancy with additions like these. Yes, Frito pie, too fancy!
- - 1 single serve bag Fritos Original Corn Chips
- 1⁄2 cup warm chili
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped jalapeño chile, or more to
- 1. Split open a Fritos bag down the side of the package.
1. Spoon on the chili, cheese, onion, pepper, and toppings of your choice.
1. Dig in!
- Diced tomatoes, plain or with green chiles (if canned),
sour cream, diced avocado, sliced green onion, shredded lettuce, chopped pitted olives, sliced radishes, sliced fresh jalapeño chiles