Parsley Mint Gremolata
Posted by Callies Biscuits on
What a terrific Thanksgiving we had! This staycation was filled with eating, drinking, and totally enjoying every opportunity to indulge. I definitely needed a week of work, water, and weening!
After eating one too many pieces of pie, I always try to drink a lot of lemon water and eat mostly salads and fish. This is my way of detoxing if you will! I love this super quick weeknight meal, because it is packed with flavor, but takes only minutes to prepare. In fact, this could be your next dinner party secret weapon!
Parsley Mint Gemolata
- - 5 tablespoons of parsley, minced
- 3 tablespoons of mint, minced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons of drained capers
- 4 green onions, minced
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- Crushed red pepper to taste
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1. Mix the ingredients together.
1. Let sit for an hour before serving.