Roasted Broccolini and White Beans
Posted by Callies Biscuits on
In the midst of a lot of home time, I am finding solace in the kitchen. We are doing our best to keep meals tasty and exciting. This is an easy weeknight side that achieves the goal of eating your greens while bringing you tons of flavor, texture, and punch. Broccolini never tasted so good! You could toss this with some warm butter pasta and have a one-pot meal or serve it with your favorite grilled meat for a perfect healthy side.
Roasted Broccolini + White Beans
- - 2 bunches broccolini (about 1 pound)
- 1 can white beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ small onion, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ cup pine nuts, roasted
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- ¼ teaspoon red chili flakes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 tablespoons fresh grated parmesan
- 1. Preheat oven to 400ºF.
1. Toss together the broccolini, onion, garlic, lemon juice, chili flakes, olive oil and salt and pepper. Add to a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
1. Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and add the beans. Return to the oven for another 5 minutes.
1. Remove broccolini from oven. Top with lemon zest, pine nuts and grated parmesan. Serve immediately and enjoy!