Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
From Carrie Morey's Hot Little Suppers cookbook
- • 14 shortbread cookies, pulverized
- • 1 cup softened butter
- • 1 cup peanut butter
- • 3 cups of powdered sugar
- • 3 cups chocolate chips, melted
- • Sprinkles
You may know by now, I love being in the kitchen, and I especially love being in the kitchen with my family. These dark chocolate peanut butter balls are a fun activity to do with your kids. Plus, adding sprinkles will make them festive for any holiday!
- Mix the pulverized cookies, softened butter, and peanut butter together.
- Slowly incorporate the powdered sugar.
- Form the mixture into balls. Harden in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Dip the balls in the melted chocolate.
- Top with sprinkles.
- Cool and enjoy!