Easy & Elevated Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe
From Carrie Morey's hot little suppers cookbook
The hardest part about this recipe is not eating every little bite! I'm telling y'all – you'll never get store-bought garlic bread again!
- • 1 Loaf Ms. Em’s Bread or your own French bread
- • 2 sticks salted butter, softened
- • 1 cup mayonnaise
- • 4-6 green onions, minced green and white parts
- • 2 tablespoons garlic
- • ½ cup fresh parsley (or any herb that you like)
- • ½ cup Parmesan cheese
- • Pinch of crushed red pepper
- • Salt & Pepper
- • 1 ripe tomato
You know those days you’re scrolling on Instagram and you can’t do another thing before you make the recipe video you’re watching?! That’s what happened to me when I scrolled and saw Kylie of Cooking with Cocktail Rings (@cookingwithcocktailrings) Garlic Butter Tomato Cheese Bread. I didn’t even look at the recipe (but you totally should!), I just took inspiration from her video to whip up a version of my own. How do you stay inspired?!
- Combine butter, mayonnaise, green onions, garlic, parsley, Parmesan cheese, crushed red pepper, salt and pepper (to taste) with a mixer or by hand.
- Generously spread mixture onto bread. I recommend my recipe for Ms. Em's Bread from my first cookbook, Callie's Biscuits & Southern Traditions, but you can use any homemade or purchased loaf.
- Top with freshly cut tomatoes and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake at 350 degrees for fifteen minutes.
- Serve hot!
Shop the Post
Callie's Biscuits & Southern Traditions
Hot Little Tip
Find my recipe for Ms. Em's Bread in my first cookbook, Callie's Biscuits & Southern Traditions, to make a homemade loaf of bread at home!