Cast Iron S'mores
From Carrie Morey's hot little suppers cookbook
- • 6oz Milk Chocolate & Semi Sweet Chocolate (mixed)
- • 1 Bag of Marshmallows
- • Graham Crackers, for topping & dipping
This one is a treat! I love s'mores, but when the weather does not cooperate, I like to bake them inside. This super easy, one dish dessert is a fun addition to any grazing board. I even love to make a "party trick" out of it by waiting until my guests arrive to use my torch lighter before presenting it on the dessert table.
I used my Smithey Ironware No. 6 Skillet for this dish. You all already know that I am a big cast iron girl... I love the small size for desserts and dips! It is perfect for a grazing board or a mid-week pick me up dessert.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bake the milk chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate in your cast iron until melted.
- Top with marshmallows and place into oven for about 10 minutes, until marshmallows are melty and bubbling.
- Remove from oven, and use a torch lighter to crisp the top of your marshmallows (like a camp fire!).
- Top with chocolate chips and crumbled graham crackers.
- Serve with graham crackers, Cocoa & Cream Cookies, or fresh fruit.
Shop the Post
Smithey Ironware No. 6 Skillet
Hot Little Tip
Use a kitchen torch lighter as a "party trick"! Guests will love watching the marshmallows melt before diving into this sweet dessert!