Posted by Callies Biscuits on
- - 3 dozen thawed buttermilk biscuits
- 2 sticks of softened salted butter
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp of poppy seeds
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 3 green onions, minced
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 lb Swiss cheese, medium sliced
- 1 lb smoked ham, medium sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°.
1. Cream together the butter, mustard, poppy seeds, onions, honey and Worcestershire sauce.
1. Slice the biscuits down the middle and spread the butter mixture on both the center and liberally on the tops.
1. Place cheese and ham in the center and place the tops back on. Hint: I use two slices for every six biscuits.
1. Wrap the biscuits completely in foil and place on a sheet pan.
1. Heat in the oven for 12-15 minutes.