HUNGRY? HEATING INSTRUCTIONS FOR BISCUITS
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Unwrap the biscuits and remove from plastic wrap.
- Wrap completely on one layer in aluminum foil.
- Bake in an oven for 25-30 minutes. Open the foil for the last 3-5 minutes of baking so that the biscuit tops become crispy and golden brown.
- Don't forget to butter those biscuits! Brush the tops with melted butter.
- Let the biscuits rest for a couple of minutes before enjoying.
Now our biscuits are downright delicious right out of the oven, but here are a few ways we enjoy them best.
- Enjoy the Cinnamon and Iced Blueberry biscuits in morning or at tea time with coffee or tea and an ambrosia or fruit salad.
- The Cheese and Buttermilk shine alone or filled with petite fried chicken and aioli or chicken or shrimp salad for tailgates or tea parties.
- The Country Ham is the perfect cocktail hors d’oeuvre – complementing champagne and spiced pecans.
- Please remember to butter your biscuits (no, we are not kidding) one pat per biscuit is perfection! (for the non-filled biscuits)