Pull-Apart Christmas Tree Cheese Bread
From Carrie Morey's hot little suppers cookbook
- • 12 pieces of Sharp Cheddar Biscuits
- • 1 cup shredded cheese
- • Cherry Tomatoes
- • Parsley
- • Garlic Butter
Finding the perfect recipe for holiday parties can be overwhelming. I always look for something that is simple to throw together but offers a bit of creativity! This pull-apart cheesy bread using Callie's Hot Little Biscuit sharp cheddar biscuits is a great appetizer for Christmas parties with the festive Christmas tree design!
Tips for Your Holiday Bread
- Every holiday table needs to have some sort of bread, or biscuits and your bread service should always be served warm but hot is even better!
- Don't forget the butter!! Everyone should have their own portion - and don't skimp.
- Thaw the biscuits on your counter or in your fridge the night before you bake them.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cut up thawed Callie's Hot Little Biscuit Sharp Cheddar biscuits in half.
- Chop cherry tomatoes and parsley.
- Melt butter. Tip: add some garlic powder or other seasoning for an extra kick.
- Place biscuits in a tree design on a parchment lined, rimmed baking sheet.
- Generously cover with cheese, tomatoes, parsley and top with butter.
- Bake in oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly - roughly 10-15 minutes.
Hot Little Tip
You can use other Callie's Hot Little Biscuit flavors like our classic Buttermilk or Cheese & Chive for this recipe.