Roasted Rosemary Lemon Broccoli
Posted by Callies Biscuits on
My daughter Sarah claims that her favorite vegetable is broccoli, although when I serve it for supper, it mysteriously is the last thing left on her plate! To be honest, it's not my favorite either so I set out to make myself--and Sarah--love the broccoli she claims is her fave! This quick and easy roasted vegetable recipe is perfect for your rushed weeknights because it's just a few ingredients. Roasting vegetables in the oven will make you look like a culinary superstar. I just might have a new favorite veggie after all!
- - 2-3 heads of broccoli, rinsed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 3-4 tablespoons of lemon Dijon vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Pinch of red chili flakes
- Pecorino cheese for garnish
- 1. Preheat your oven to 400.
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
1. In a large bowl toss together the broccoli, rosemary, lemon vinaigrette, salt and pepper.
1. Spread the broccoli out into a single layer on the parchment lined baking sheet. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the edges of the broccoli and are slightly charred and crispy.
1. Remove from oven. Squeeze the lemon juice all over the broccoli. Sprinkle with red chili flakes. And grate as much pecorino cheese as you desire over the broccoli.
1. Eat and enjoy!