Sheet Pan Shrimp & Sausage
From Carrie Morey's Hot Little Suppers cookbook
- •1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- • 1 pound smoked sausage, cut into ½ inch thick pieces
- • ½ onion, sliced
- • 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- • 3 tablespoons olive oil
- • 1 teaspoon paprika
- • ½ teaspoon celery salt
- • 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- • ¼ teaspoon cayenne
- • Fresh cracked pepper
This is a great meal for when you have literally no inspiration for dinner and no time! I'll either get my girls to go or I will ride my bike down to the docks at Shem Creek for some shrimp. When royal red shrimp are in season at Abundant Seafood, I stock up! They are so delicious and only available certain times a year. Of course, you can use any shrimp for this dish. Pair the shrimp with my ever favorite smoked sausage, onions, and peppers. I like to serve this with a salad as a quick and healthy meal that is delightful!
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine everything in a large bowl tossing to coat.
- Pour out onto the parchment-lined baking sheet making sure not to overcrowd the pan. Use two baking sheets if necessary.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the shrimp are pink and cooked through.
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!