Best Holiday Brunch Ideas
From Carrie Morey's hot little suppers cookbook
What's better than Christmas brunch?
Christmas brunch with Callie's Hot Little Biscuit, of course! Our delicious handmade biscuits make entertaining easy - all you need do is pop some in the oven just before guests arrive. Go the extra mile with a few signature recipes and don't forget to add some special touches, such as a champagne toast, holiday table settings and a few sprigs of mistletoe to keep the party lively.
- A Biscuit Bar is perfect for a holiday brunch. Let guests choose from a treasure trove of delicious toppings.
- Crustless Quiche is another great brunch idea. Make it ahead of time and bake it just before guests arrive. You can also alter the ingredients to suit guests' tastes.
- Our Savory Sausage Biscuit Casserole is a crowd-pleaser that's perfect for when you have leftover biscuits.
- Try Naughty Eggs, Carrie's version of deviled eggs, complete with Fiery Pimento Cheese.
- Make Carrie's Waffle Waffle Waffles to pair with Southern fried chicken or serve on their own.
- Edwards Sliced Bacon is a Southern staple that's perfect for any meal - especially brunch.
- Country Ham Biscuits are Callie's sophisticated answer to ham sliding out of biscuit sandwiches. With these, the ham is finely chopped so you get ham in every bite!
- Need to add some sweetness to your table? Make this delicious Biscuit Berry Nest using our Shortcake Biscuit Mix.
- Seared Salmon Biscuits offer a unique seafood alternative for any brunch or cocktail hour.
- Add some greens to your table with our delicious Spinach Bake.
- Smoked Sausage with Spicy Mustard Mayo makes a great addition to a biscuit bar. It's also a delicious way to get some unique breakfast meat into your menu.
Need more ideas for brunch other meals? Check out our Callie's Biscuits & Southern Traditions or Hot Little Suppers cookbooks!
Hot Little Tip
Follow Carrie on Instagram for a first glance at recipes!